Patient Facing Clinical Care Coordinator Required
Pace Rehabilitation Ltd is extremely proud to be UK’s largest independent provider of amputee rehabilitation services. Pace Rehabilitation have three clinics in the UK, based in Buckinghamshire, Cheshire and Glasgow that have grown steadily since the company was established in 2003. From our three clinics, we provide multi-disciplinary rehabilitation to people who has sustained limb loss or serious limb injury, helping them reclaim their lives and independence.
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Patient Facing Clinical Care Coordinator to join the Pace Rehabilitation Team at our Southern Clinic in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. The successful candidate will report to the Practice Manager and will work closely with the Clinical and Technical Teams. The primary function of this role will be planning patient treatment episodes whilst providing a main point of contact for patients and referrers.
As a patient facing role, the candidate should possess the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with patients and visitors and have a welcoming and professional customer service approach. The post holder will need to be confident, conscientious, caring, and accountable to supplement our Clinical, Administration Technical Teams.
Essential job functions:
- Welcoming and providing general assistance to patients coming into the clinic.
- Providing a main point of contact for patients and referrers
- Manage smooth running of patient episodes, patient appointments and clinic diaries ensuring patient satisfaction
- Provide administration support to the Clinical Team.
Essential knowledge and skills candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Have a background in clinic support experience and enjoy a patient facing role
- Be able to work independently and well as within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with a professional customer service approach.
Desirable but not essential for candidates to demonstrate:
- Relevant industry knowledge is preferred, but not essential.
If you or anybody you know is interested in this opportunity to work at a leading independent provider for rehabilitation services, please apply by sending a current CV to Ankita Mistry: email@example.com.
If you have any queries regarding this role, please contact Ankita Mistry on 07951 392928.
Closing date for applications: 17th December 2021.