Register your law firm for 'Responsible Rehabilitation'
Pace Rehabilitation, the UK’s leading private provider of amputee rehabilitation services, has launched a new initiative aimed at supporting learning and development for personal injury lawyers.
The ‘Responsible Rehabilitation’ programme sees experts from Pace Rehabilitation deliver valuable, fresh, exclusive insights for injury lawyers who deal with clients who have sustained a serious limb trauma or limb loss.
Clinicians from Pace Rehabilitation are already delivering sessions to law firms and are briefing personal injury teams on the latest key issues.
Book your 'Responsible Rehabilitation' session now!
Topics covered include innovations in prosthetics/orthotics and rehabilitation technology, current best practice rehabilitation, cost updates as technology advances, and how collaborative working with lawyers and insurers achieves the best outcome for clients.
The new ‘Responsible Rehabilitation’ development sessions will qualify for 2 hours CPD and include:
– Best practice rehabilitation for clients with major limb trauma
– Importance of early input for best rehabilitation outcomes
– Limb salvage or elective amputation? How to facilitate informed decisions
– Component trials and clinical evidence for best prescriptions
– Innovations in technology and impact on costs
– Rehabilitation in litigation – How to avoid conflict- Responsible Rehabilitation in 2022
Scott Richardson, Business Development Manager at Pace Rehabilitation, said:
“We have limited slots available. If your serious injury team want to get up to speed with all the key issues in delivering rehabilitation for their clients in 2022 then get in touch.”