Great opportunity for an experienced HCPC Registered Prosthetist to join our team!
We are pleased to offer new opportunity for an experienced Prosthetist to join our multi-disciplinary team of technical, medical, prosthetic and therapy staff at our Bredbury clinic in Greater Manchester.
Pace Rehabilitation, an independent multi-disciplinary provider of rehabilitation services related to mobility, operates two clinics in the UK. Most of our patients have sustained limb loss. We have been established since 2003 and our team consists of some of the UK’s leading professionals in our field.
The successful candidate’s caseload will consist mainly of trauma cases, many with complex presentations.
Pace Rehabilitation operates outside the NHS prosthetic contracting system, accessing independent funding for our patients. Clinical need rather than a restricted budget steers our practice.
Our scope is to restore an individual as far as is possible to their pre-amputation status, a challenging but rewarding brief for any ambitious clinician. This position is a rare opportunity to work with and learn from other experts in the field in a close-knit multidisciplinary environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional, with excellent clinical reasoning, verbal, and written communication skills.
We need someone who is driven, conscientious, caring and accountable. You’ll need to be a good team player with the ability to take responsibility and to work independently.
You must have an interest and ability to develop your clinical skills and to pursue optimised solutions as well as having a curious mind, embracing current and future technology.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Clinical prosthetic responsibility within the multi-disciplinary team, including prescription, provision & follow up
- Technical assistance during the manufacture of upper & lower extremity prostheses, within the onsite workshop, working closely with the technical team
- Clinical and technical administration, including IT based clinical note keeping and completion of device history documentation
- Provision of MDT clinical assessments (training provided)
- Liaison with referrers & external clinicians
- To contribute to the growth of the company, reporting on key performance indicators
- Ability to work within our Quality Management System ISO13845 Medical Devices
Apply directly now
This is a full time position. A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
Current HCPC registration is essential – and BAPO and ISPO membership preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, negotiable on experience, 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays. An Employee Assistance Program is in place as well as a contributory pension scheme.
To apply, please email your CV to Johnathan Musson on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 15th April 2022