Client Services Administrator (Part-time)
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Administrator to join our growing team in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. (Part-time, 9:30am-2:30pm with flexibility).
You’ll need to be driven, conscientious, caring and accountable to support the work of our Business Development function.
As a leading independent multi-disciplinary provider of rehabilitation services related to mobility, mostly to amputees, we have three clinics in the UK that have grown steadily since the company was established in 2003.
The post holder will need to be a self-starter, with strong communication skills both verbally and in written format. The primary function of this role will be to work closely with the Business Development Manager to improve efficiencies in driving lead generation, be responsible for regular communication with clients and referrers, processing administration and provide enquiry / sales data and reports.
To apply, please email your CV to Ankita Mistry (email@example.com). If you have any queries regarding this role, please contact her directly on 07951 392928.
Closing date for applications: 24th March 2022.
The role in more detail:
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager in improving efficiencies in driving lead generation and managing enquiry progression
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills to support in new business development. Arranging calls/visits and support in follow-up mechanisms for presentations/ visits
- Support for organising the annual Pace Conference and various other events
- Provide support for driving content across social media channels – E-news, LinkedIn, Twitter, Company Website
- Ensuring internal records are kept up to date and accurate for enquiry management.
- Collating content from the wider team for website and press releases. Strong, professional writing style required to support this task.
- Providing customer service, answer general enquiries over the phone and deliver exceptional service at all times.
- With a strong can-do attitude, be willing to take on further ad-hoc activities to support the business needs.
Essential knowledge and skills candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Knowledge of social media platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to build sales data and targets and provide update reports.
- Strong team player, to work part of a small team who would be required to cover other role within the administration team when required.
- Flexible, punctual, and presentable.
- Relevant industry knowledge is preferred, but not essential.