Experts present the advantages of collaborative working on serious limb injury cases, to achieve the best outcomes.
Our interactive webinar will discuss the advantages of collaboration, early intervention and tips and techniques to ensure legal cases run smoothly.
Insights from claimant lawyers, barristers and clinicians will be illustrated with a real-life case study and scenarios to consider in 2022.
If you have clients who have sustained a serious limb injury– this is a brilliant opportunity to glean expert knowledge on topics including:
- Collaboration in litigation, the Serious Injury Guide and Rehabilitation Code
- The importance of a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment
- Liability issues, litigation and overcoming challenges
- Timing of JSMs and issues to consider
- Rehab lessons from the Armed Forces
- The ‘prehabilitation’ concept in treating complex limb injuries
- The importance of funding and provisional damages
- Private clinics v NHS: the difference for injured patients in a post-Covid climate
- Real life case study of patient
This webinar enables key stakeholders in personal injury claims to get a behind-the-scenes look at the ‘golden rules’ of processing a successful case to get positive outcomes for all the professionals involved – and most importantly the client.
- Nicole Bennett – prosthetist & orthotist, Pace Rehabilitation
- Kate Sherman MBE – physiotherapist, Pace Rehabilitation
- David Sears – associate at Minster Law
- Christopher Walker – barrister at Devereux Chambers
Format: a 60-minute session followed by a Q& A and networking.