Join us for the UK’s leading conference focused on serious limb injuries & rehabilitation.
The conference offers an informative & educational opportunity to all key stakeholders involved in personal injury & clinical negligence claims. You can book your ticket NOW – at an early-bird rate here.
The all-day event will feature presentations by leading clinical & rehabilitation experts, with opportunities to network and visit stands, showcasing the latest prosthetic & orthotic technology from international manufacturers.
Legal experts, including a leading QC, will offer their perspectives on how the law can support the rehabilitation of patients who have sustained serious limb injuries.
This is a unique opportunity to network with like-minded professionals dedicated to improving clinical outcomes & quality of life for seriously injured patients.
Hosted by the UK’s largest independent provider of trauma rehabilitation services, Pace Rehabilitation, the 2022 conference is being held at the prestigious Royal College of Physicians building, in Central London, on 22nd March.
Topics & presentations to include:
Lower Limb Trauma Clinic – when amputation isn’t always the obvious answer
- Comprehensive MDT plans & expectations for lawyers & insurers, best clinical management & outcomes
- Limb salvage surgery & amputation
- Psychological well-being & preparing for amputation
- Pre-amputation to prosthetics & beyond
- Pain Management, increasing mobility & improving quality of life – the data, evidence & outcomes.
- Elective Amputation – 10 years on, a personal perspective
Session led by Dr Rhodri Phillip MBE
Running a litigation case
- Best Practice in managing prosthetic claims
- Claiming for appropriate prosthetic devices
- Prosthetic costs within claims
Session led by William Latimer-Sayer QC
Microprocessor controlled devices
- The importance of clinical trials for patients
Session led by Toby Carlsson (Prosthetist/Orthotist)
The latest technology in the marketplace, including –
- Live prosthetic socket fitting
- Naked Prosthetics, 3-years on
Session led by Jamie Gillespie (Prosthetist/Orthotist)
Meet the Paralympians
- Be inspired! Positive mindsets, attitudes & glory!
William Latimer-Sayer QC, Cloisters Chambers
Dr Rhodri Phillip (OBE) Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine
Kate Sherman (MBE) Physiotherapist, specialist in prosthetic & orthotic rehabilitation
Nicole Bennett Prosthetist/Orthotist, special interest in complex trauma orthotic management