Great opportunity for an experienced HCPC Registered Prosthetist
In response to continual growth, Pace Rehabilitation Ltd is pleased to offer a new opportunity for an experienced Prosthetist to join its multi-disciplinary team of technical, medical, prosthetic and therapy staff at the Chesham clinic in Buckinghamshire.
Pace Rehabilitation is an independent multi-disciplinary provider of rehabilitation services related to mobility operating two clinics in the UK. Most patients have suffered limb loss. The company has grown steadily since it was established in 2003.
The successful candidate’s caseload will consist mainly of trauma cases, many with complex presentations. Pace Rehabilitation operates outside the NHS prosthetic provision system, accessing independent funding for our patients. Clinical need rather than a restricted budget steers our practice. Our scope is to restore an individual as far as is possible to their pre-amputation status, a challenging but rewarding brief for any ambitious clinician. This position is a rare opportunity to work with and learn from other experts in the field in a close-knit multidisciplinary environment.
Pace Rehabilitation are looking for an enthusiastic lead professional, with excellent clinical reasoning, verbal and written communication skills. We need someone who is driven, conscientious, caring and accountable. This person needs to be a good team player with the ability to take responsibility and to work independently. They must have an interest and ability to develop their clinical skills, to pursue optimised solutions as well as a curious mind, embracing current & future technology.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Clinical prosthetic responsibility within the multi-disciplinary team, including prescription, provision & follow up
- Technical assistance during the manufacture of upper & lower extremity prostheses, within the onsite workshop, working closely with the technical team
- Clinical and technical administration, including IT based clinical note keeping and completion of device history documentation
- Provision of MDT clinical assessments (training provided)
- Liaison with referrers & external clinicians
- To contribute to the growth of the company, reporting on key performance indicators
- Full time position. Minimum 5 years experience.
- Current HCPC registration essential, BAPO and ISPO membership preferred
Remuneration starting from £40k, negotiable on experience. 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays. An Employee Assistance Program is in place as well as a contributory pension scheme. A contribution to relocation costs will be on offer where appropriate.
To apply, please email your CV to Scott Richardson on firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like more information please telephone 01494 790490.
Closing date for application is January 15th 2018.
If you believe you could benefit Pace and grow with the company then please make contact.
We may not always be advertising a vacancy, however we are always interested to hear from experienced clinical and technical staff who are looking to develop their careers.
If you are interested in working with us at Pace, whether employed or as an external clinician, please make contact so we can discuss whether there are any opportunities at the present time.
e-mail Scott Richardson at email@example.com, including your CV.